- Who’s the messiest one: Stiles. He’s not unreasonably messy but he’s not neat, and Jackson is just very precise. He likes to have everything in its place, and is forever picking up random stuff Stiles has just left sitting around (and then griping about it passive aggressively).
- Who feels the most uncomfortable about PDA: Weirdly, it’s Stiles. After they get together, Jackson is very defiant and yeah-that’s-right-what’re-you-looking-at about it, but Stiles remains awkward and surprised every single time Jackson kisses him in public.
- Who’s the funniest drunk: Jackson. (Assuming he was in a good mood when he started drinking. He’s surprisingly affectionate and giggly, in that case. Actually kind of adorable. And then he gets really mad when people tell him that. Stiles is mostly prone to drunken rambling.)
- Who texts the most: Stiles. Jackson mostly texts for practical reasons (figuring out where/when they’re meeting, etc); Stiles is the one who sends random texts about whatever’s on his mind.
- Who has the most embarrassing taste in music: Probably Stiles, because Jackson will only admit to liking things that are considered cool, to avoid all possible embarrassment. (Jackson doesn’t really care that much about music. Stiles does, though, and his taste is much more eclectic.) (On the other hand, Jackson, when drunk, will sing along to any Britney Spears song you play and dance terribly. There’s a lot of cellphone video of this.)
- Who reads the most: Stiles. Jackson doesn’t read for fun as much.
- Who’s better with kids: Hmm. It’s a toss-up. Neither one of them is exactly patient, but where Stiles is a font of random, fascinating information that kids love, Jackson will let them do basically anything they want. (So really Stiles, but Jackson resents that.)
- Who’s the one that fixes things around the house: Jackson, kind of. Stiles tries to fix a lot of stuff, and either it doesn’t quite work or he gets distracted and doesn’t finish. Jackson curses a lot and then calls the actual plumber/electrician/etc to come do it right.
- Who’s got the weirdest hobby: Stiles, unless you count transforming into a giant werelizard.
- Who cooks and who cleans up: They both do both. One cooks and the other cleans, and they take trade off. It’s shockingly functional and domestic, and they both glare at anyone who points that out. (They take pride in what a mismatched couple they are, so hate to admit that actually they care about each other a lot and aren’t really all that mismatched after all.)
stiles and jackson, 18
18: Underwater Kiss
As soon as Stiles hits the water, his only thought is that he really should have expected something like this to happen. Of course when Jackson came over to talk to him it was because he was planning on pushing him into the pool.
But two could play at that game. He swims to the edge and lifts himself out, marching over to where Jackson is still laughing hysterically and wrapping his arms around him, tilting sideways and plunging them both into the pool.
When they surface Jackson looks hilariously pissed off. “God damn it, Stilinski.”
Stiles just laughs, diving underwater and swimming for the edge. Jackson grabs his ankle and pulls him back toward the surface, and soon they’re in an all out dunking war.
Stiles manages to shove Jackson under the water and then they’re both laughing. One second Stiles is opening his eyes, and watching as Jackson struggles to get free, and then the next second Jackson is surging up toward him and connecting their lips.
Stiles lets out a yelp of surprise and kicks to the surface for air, but when Jackson surfaces next to him, Stiles grabs his shirt, pulling him close and kissing him again.
theforceisnotwithyouu requested Stackson
Teen Wolf AU: Jackson and Stiles make a hobby out of sleeping together, Stiles wants more than that but Jackson insists there’s no feelings involved.
So, Stiles: great kid, zero ability to focus, super-smart, never takes advantage of his talents...